City Distributing Face Coverings to Local Businesses
As businesses re-open under guidelines for social distancing, City officials realize that some businesses may need support in acquiring face coverings for employees until supply chains stabilize and coverings are more readily available for purchase. With that, the City of Galt will begin distributing face mask coverings to all local businesses.
A Face Covering Request Form must be completed in order to obtain a supply of masks.
Face coverings will be distributed at the Galt Police Department. Please call, text or email TJ Guidotti, Community Services Officer, to coordinate pick-up. Face coverings will be available for distribution until supplies are depleted.
TJ Guidotti, Community Services Officer
Galt Police Department
Businesses that do not have an occupational requirement by law or regulation for PPE may receive:
- 2 cloth face coverings per employee
- 10 disposable/procedural face coverings per employee
Business Information Required
Businesses that choose to receive PPE through this process will need to provide, at a minimum, the following data:
- Business Name
- Business EIN – Employer Identification Number
- Business License Number
- Business Mailing Address
- Business Zip Code
- Choose the Governor’s sector that identifies the business type
- Number of Employees
- Contact Person – Name
- Contact Person – Phone number and/or E-mail address
- Confirmation they have attempted to purchase face coverings, but were unable