To maintain peace and order in our community by providing the highest quality of police services to our citizens and visitors.
- "Public Trust Through Professional Service"
- A Police Department whose employees feel valued, works together in community partnerships to be a model of excellence in policing, and fosters the highest level of public trust and safety.
- Fairness - Consistent, ethical and impartial treatment of everyone
- Integrity - Service that demonstrates honesty, professionalism and dedication in all actions
- Respect - Treating everyone with dignity, empathy and fairness
- Service - Proactively respond to the changing needs of our Community and
Department through open communication, accountability and professionalism
- Improve Quality of Life for All
- Reduce violent crime through prevention, and the identification and apprehension of criminal offenders
- Maintain priority cal response times
- Ensure effective policing by addressing command and community priorities
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Effectively utilize and manage our resources
- Efficiently manage staffing levels
- Ensure continuous improvement of operations by identifying best practices in policing
- Pursue funding sources for new technology and equipment
- Ensure Accountability to High Standards of Performance, Ethics and Professional
- Empower and develop the workforce to achieve excellence
- Support an informed and trained workforce
- Encourage sound decision-making
- Promote professional and ethical behavior by employees