For the City of Galt, all design, construction, and materials shall be in accordance with the latest editions of the Sacramento County Improvement Standards and Standard Construction Specifications except where modified by the City of Galt Improvement Standards. The City standards are generally updated every two years, with the latest versions adopted in July 2007.
- CITY OF GALT IMPROVEMENT STANDARDS AND REQUIRED NOTES
These notes are required on all significant improvement plans and encroachment permits. Significant is defined as public improvements with a value greater than $5,000.
- CITY OF GALT STANDARD DETAILS
These are standard drawings adopted by the City of Galt that supersede and/or replace Sacramento County Standard Drawings.
- CITY OF GALT UTILITIES ATTRIBUTES AND MAPPING FORMAT
Addendum 2 is the standard requirements for GIS submittals to the City as specified in Standard Note #17 of the City of Galt Improvement Standards and Required Notes.
- SACRAMENTO COUNTY IMPROVEMENT STANDARDS
- SACRAMENTO COUNTY STANDARD CONSTRUCTION SPECIFICATIONS
- CALTRANS SPECIFICATIONS
- CALIFORNIA MUTCD
- BENCH MARK NOTES