The City of Galt has three Unions who are represented by the following bargaining groups, the Galt Police Officers Association, the Galt Police Department Civilians Association, and the Galt Public Service Unit Association. The non-represented classifications include management, mid-management and professional/confidential.
Galt Police Officers Association (GPOA)
- Galt Police Officers Association - First Amendment to Memorandum of Understanding
Galt Police Department Civilians Association (GPDCA)
Galt Public Service Unit (GPSU)
- Galt Public Service - Side Letter Agreement #1
City Attorney - Agreement of Employment
- City Attorney - Agreement of Employment Third Amendment
- City Attorney - Agreement of Employment Fourth Amendment
City Manager - Agreement of Employment
- City Manager - Agreement of Employment Third Amendment
Personnel Policy Manual
The non-represented employees include management, mid-management and professional/confidential. The purpose of these rules and procedures is to establish a high degree of understanding, cooperation, efficiency and unity for employees in the City service and to establish systematic and uniform procedures for the handling of personnel matters.
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.